Rhinestone Diamond Zippers Crystal Slider And Teeth For Jacket
1. Color: various
2. Material: resin
3. Size 3#, 4#,5#,6#,7#, 8#, 10#.
4. Customer's designs and samples are well welcome, we could produce as yours.
5. The metal zipper is of good quality,and it is with strong teeth and smooth
6. OEM available.
The zipper could be used forshoes, bags, garment , Jacket and so on.
Leather jackets, motorcycle jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies, coats, everyday jackets, bomber jackets. High
when underwear bra clothes coat shoes bag, etc
he components of a zipper are:
- Top Tape Extension (The fabric part of the zipper, that extends beyond the teeth, at the top of
- the chain.)
- Top Stop (Two devices affixed to the top end of a zipper, to prevent the slider from coming off the chain.)
- Slider (The device that moves up and down the chain to open or close the zipper.)
- Pull Tab (The part of the slider that is held to move the slider up or down.)
- Tape Width (Refers to the width of the fabric on both sides of the zipper chain.)
- Chain (The continuous piece that is formed when both halves of a zipper are meshed together) and Chain Width (Refers to the specific gauge of the chain)
- Bottom Stop (A device affixed to the bottom end of a zipper, to prevent further movement of the half of the zipper from separating.)
- Bottom Tape Extension (The fabric part of the zipper, that extends beyond the teeth, at the bottom of the chain.)
- Single Tape Width (Refers to the width of the fabric on one side of the zipper chain.)
- Insertion Pin Boll (A device used on a separating zipper whose function is to allow the joining of the two zipper halves.)
- Retainer Box (A device used on a separating zipper whose function is to correctly align the pin, to begin the joining of the zipper halves.)
- Reinforcement Film (A strip of plastic fused to each half of the zipper tape to allow a manufacturer to electronically "weld" the zipper onto the garment or item that is being manufactured, without the need of sewing or stitching